Join The Zahra Trust's first-ever fundraising competition in honour of Eid al Ghadir and Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (as)!
This year, for the first time ever, The Zahra Trust is offering a special opportunity to help support those in need. In this competition, not only will participants have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable people around the world, but they will also get the chance to win a very special prize, a £500 scholarship!
- In this competition, you will be raising funds for those in need in honour of Imam Ali (as).
- To be eligible, you must be between the age of 4-12 and live in the United Kingdom.
- Participants will create their own here on mysadaqa. To make your campaign simply click “Start a Campaign” at the top of this page. The campaign will be pre-filled for you for your convenience. You can also add a special message to encourage your family and friends to support your fundraiser. Your message could include:
- Why Imam Ali (as) inspires you to help those in need
- Why Imam Ali (as) inspires you to gain knowledge
- What you would do with the £500 scholarship
- All campaigns which raise over £110 in honour of Amir al Mumineen (as) will be entered.
- The fundraiser which raises the most funds will be gifted a £500 scholarship towards their education in honour of the Gate of Knowledge.
- The competition will end on 22 July 2022 at 11:59 PM. The participant whose campaign has raised the most funds at that point will win the competition.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org